Happy Dussehra 2023: How to Celebrate, Wishes, Messages, Quotes to Share with Your Families and Friends
Explain the significance and history of Dussehra, also known as “Vijayadashami” as a Hindu festival that celebrates the victory of good over evil.
Mention the different ways of celebrating Dussehra across India, such as burning effigies of Ravana, performing Ramlila, immersing idols of ‘Goddess Durga’ etc
State the main theme and purpose of your content, such as to share some wishes, messages and quotes to spread joy and positivity on this auspicious occasion.
Wishes and Messages.
- Write some warm and heartfelt wishes and messages for your family, friends, colleagues, friends and relatives on Dussehra.
- Use positive and festive words such as happiness, prosperity, success, blessings, etc.
- You can also include some references to the stories and symbols of Dussehra, such as Lord Rama, Ravana, Durga, etc.
Here are some examples of wishes and messages that you can use or modify:-
May this Dussehra bring you peace and happiness. May you overcome all the obstacles in your life with courage and grace. ‘Happy Dussehra’ to you and your loved ones.
On this auspicious day of Dussehra, I pray that Lord Rama blesses you with wisdom and strength. May you always follow the path of righteousness and justice. ‘Happy Dussehra’ to you and your family.
Let us celebrate the victory of good over evil on this Dussehra. May the divine power of ‘Goddess Durga’ protect you from all the evils and troubles. ‘Happy Dussehra’ to you and your friends.
Wishing you a very happy and prosperous Dussehra. May this festival fill your life with joy and success. May you achieve all your goals and dreams with the blessings of Lord Rama. Happy Dussehra to you and your colleagues.
- Write some inspirational and motivational quotes on Dussehra that convey the message of overcoming evil with good.
- You can use some famous quotes from scriptures, leaders, poets or celebrities that relate to the theme of Dussehra.
- You can also create your own quotes using your creativity and imagination.
Here are some examples of quotes that you can use or modify:-
- “The greatest victory is that which requires no battle.” – Sun Tzu.
- “Every moment is an opportunity to choose between dharma and adharma. Choose wisely.” -Ramayana.
- “The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire.” – Ferdinand Foch.
- “Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” – Mahatma Gandhi.
Summarize the main points of your content and restate the theme and purpose of your content.
Express your gratitude and best wishes to your readers on Dussehra. Invite them to share their thoughts and feedback on your content. End with a catchy and memorable closing statement or slogan.